Prospero Health and Social Care is recruiting for highly skilled Children’s Support Workers to work in a range of respite and residential settings in Cardiff.
Duties of the Children’s Support Worker
- To work in a range of settings, providing high quality care and support.
- To support Children and Young People in achieving independence through support with life skills such as cooking, cleaning and budgeting.
- You may work with Children and Young People with a range of complex needs including learning difficulties, autism and challenging behaviour.
- To support each young person in accordance with their care plan, and the policies and procedures of the setting.
About the Children’s Support Worker
- A highly caring person with the confidence to work in a range of care settings.
- Minimum of six months experience working in a relevant setting.
- Possesses an enhanced DBS certificate registered with online update service or be willing to process a new application.
- Holds a Level 3 Children and Young People qualification (preferred)
- Update Service registered DBS (preferred)
For more information or to apply, please contact Grant on 02920 104020, or click here to see our other Children’s Support Worker jobs.
- PositionSupport Worker – Children and Young People – Bridgend
- Type of workSocial Care, Children & Young
- Contract/position start date14/10/2020