Prospero Health & Social Care are recruiting support workers with a background working in a learning disabilities, autism or challenging behaviour setting.
We have a range of shifts available; Long Days, Nights and Weekends in Croydon and the surrounding areas.
About the service:
- Supported living units, residential settings and 1 to 1 support.
- Supporting adults with a range of learning disabilities, mental health and challenging behaviour.
- Professional and well organised company with opportunities to progress.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Providing individuals with practical and emotional care, enabling them to lead as ordinary life as they can achieve.
- Available to work bank holidays & some weekends.
- Participate in the day-to-day implementation of individual support plans and activities within a challenging environment.
- Maintain effective communication and liaison with service users, families and others whilst respecting appropriate confidentiality.
- Support service users with the preparation of Meals, Laundry duties, cleaning and washing.
Experience, training, and qualifications:
- 1 year’s recent experience working in a care setting with Learning Disabilities, Challenging Behaviour and autism
- Complete the full care certificate
To Apply for the role:
- You will have the right to work in the UK
- Have an up-to-date DBS registered on the update service or willing to process a DBS through Prospero.
- Be able to provide 5 years references
- CV – Must have dates for all jobs and education.
Benefits of joining Prospero Health and Social Care:
- Weekly payroll
- Excellent pay rates
- Free training
If you are looking for extra hours, consistent agency shifts with flexibility or looking to try something new please get in touch today!
For further information please contact John at Prospero Health & Social Care on 02033193619 to discuss the position further.
- LocationLondon, Croydon
- PositionSupport Worker – Learning Disabilities
- Type of workSupport Work
- Contract/position start date02/12/2021
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay£11 - £13 per hour