Prospero Health & Social Care are keen to speak to support workers who have a background in learning disabilities, autism and challenging behaviour.
We are supporting a client that specialises in providing care/support packages to adults with Complex Needs, Autism and some Learning Disabilities in and around services in Surrey.
We have a range of shifts available Long Days, Nights and Weekends.
About the service:
- Supported living units, residential settings and 1 to 1 support.
- Supporting adults with a range of learning disabilities, mental health and challenging behaviour.
- Professional and well organised company with opportunities to progress.
- Working with children, young people, adults
Experience, training, and qualifications:
- 1-year recent experience in care
- Complete the full care certificate
- Has worked with Learning Disabilities, Challenging Behaviour and autism
To be eligible for this role , the potential support must:
- Hold the right to work in the uk
- Has an up to date DBS registered on the update service or willing to process a DBS through Prospero.
- Provide 5 year references
Benefits of joining Prospero Health and Social Care:
- Weekly payroll
- Excellent pay rates
- Free training
If you are looking for extra hours, consistent agency shifts with flexibility or looking to try something new please get in touch today!
For further information please contact Prospero Health & Social Care on 02033193619 to discuss the position further.
- LocationSutton, London
- PositionSupport Worker – Learning Disabilities
- Type of workSupport Work
- Contract/position start date20/10/2021
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay£10 - £12 per hour