Prospero Health and Social Care are currently recruiting for Support Workers for Elderly with Dementia in Hertfordshire.
Shifts will be on a Rota basis with Part time and Full time hours available.
What the ideal support worker will require:
- Providing high standards of person centred care.
- 1-year recent care experience or 6 months recent care experience with a recognised qualification.
- Administering medication and supporting with domestic tasks such as cooking, shopping and cleaning
- Support with getting up and getting ready for the day and settling in for the night, washing, bathing, personal hygiene as required
Benefits of joining Prospero Health and Social Care:
- Pay rates start at £11.30ph
- Free training will be provided
- Development opportunities
- Weekly pay
For further information please contact Prospero Health & Social Care on 02033193619 to discuss the position further.
- PositionSupport Worker – Learning Disabilities
- Type of workSupport Work
- Contract/position start date20/10/2021
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay£10 - £12 per hour