Support Worker – Pontypridd
About the job
Prospero Health & Social Care are currently recruiting for Support Workers across Pontypridd & surrounding areas. It involves work with adults with learning disabilities & child-care services.
- Care worker details/contract details:
- Location – Pontypridd
- Position – Agency work
- Type of work – Adults with learning disabilities
- Start date – ASAP
- Duration – On-going work
- Position end date – Unknown
- Contract type – Temporary
- Min-rate – £10.50
- Hours – Various hours around your availability
Care worker experience/training & qualifications:
- A minimum of 6 months experience within a care role
- Up to date training or be willing to undertake Prospero Health & Social Care training modules
Eligibility for care work:
- Hold a valid right to work document
- Process a DBS which is on the update service or be willing to undertake a new DBS through Prospero
If you feel you would be interested in this role please contact Liam on 02920 104020 or apply below
Prospero Health and Social Care is acting as an employment business recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Health and Social Care in order to fill this vacancy.