Support Worker, Swansea
About the job
Prospero Health and Social Care is recruiting for a highly skilled Support Worker to work in a range specialist settings for Adults with Learning Disabilities and Autism in Swansea.
Duties of the Support Worker
- To work in a range of settings, providing high quality care and support.
- You may work with Adults with a combination of Learning Disabilities, Physical Disabilities, Autism and other complex needs including Challenging Behaviour.
- To support each individual in accordance with their care plan, and the policies and procedures of the setting.
About the Support Worker
- A highly caring person with the confidence to work in a range of care settings.
- Minimum of six months experience as a Support Worker in a relevant setting.
- Experience in managing challenging behaviour.
- Possesses an enhanced DBS certificate registered with online update service or be willing to process a new application.
- Recent PBM training or equivalent, with certificates.
- Holds a Level 2 Health and Social Care qualification (preferred)
For more information or to apply, please contact Grant on 02920 104020. Alternatively, you can click here to see our other Support Worker jobs.