Prospero Health and Social Care are currently recruiting for support workers who have previous experience in care.
About the role:
Shifts will be on a Rota basis, you will be supporting adults with learning disability in a residential setting. You will be required to work a proportion of weekends and bank holidays.
What the ideal support worker will require:
- Providing high standards of person centred care.
- 1-year recent care experience or 6 months recent care experience with a recognised qualification.
- Administering medication and supporting with domestic tasks such as cooking, shopping and cleaning
- Support with getting up and getting ready for the day and settling in for the night, washing, bathing, personal hygiene as required
Benefits of joining Prospero Health and Social Care:
- Basic pay rates start at £11.01ph
- Free training will be provided
- Development opportunities
- Weekly pay
For further information please contact Prospero Health & Social Care on 02033193619 to discuss the position further.
- LocationCity Of London, London
- PositionSupport Worker
- Type of workSupport Work
- Contract/position start date04/10/2021
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay£10 - £12 per hour