Prospero Health and Social Care are seeking Residential Support Workers for a children’s home for children between the ages of 8 and 18 in Oakenclough.
This service specialises in working with individuals that require care away from a family environment on a short – long term basis. These individuals can present challenging behaviour and have a range of Social, Emotional and Mental Health Needs.
- Monitor the team to ensure that the delivery of care at the home is safe, effective and compliant at all times.
- Manage the team’s performance and conduct regular supervisions
- Create a caring and supportive environment for the children that live in the home.
- Perform your duties in line with OFSTED regulations, The Children’s Act and in line with the expectations of the home.
- Work towards the exit strategy set out by the leadership of the service.
- Encourage the intellectual and emotional development of the children while respecting them as individuals.
- On-call duties.
This position is commutable from Carstang, Lancaster, Fleetwood, Chipping, Broughton and the surrounding area. Please note the location is rural.
2 years of experience working in a similar environment or working with similar individuals is desired for this position. A QCF Level 3 in Residential Childcare or a similar qualification will be required for this position. Experience in care working with individuals that can present challenging behaviour is required for this position.
This home is looking for both full-time (42 hours per week) and part time staff with working hours between 08:30 and 22:30, 7 days per week. Sleep in shifts typically take place between 22:30 and 08:30 and are paid an additional rate of £78.30 per night.
- LocationPoulton Le Fylde, Lancashire
- PositionTeam Leader Children’s Home
- Type of workChildren's Residential
- Contract/position start date27/06/2022
- Full/Part time42 hours a week
- Minimum rate of pay£25000 - £26000 per annum + + Sleep in payment