Prospero Health & Social Care are recruiting Youth Workers to work with youths who have been victims of gang related crime.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Working in the community in North London, remotely at home and with occasional visits to the office in Central London
- Providing a specialist support service to young people who have been victimised as a consequence of gang related crime
- Work towards reducing the risk of further victimisation and of those young people being drawn in to offending
- To provide support to young people who are victims or witnesses of Serious Youth Violence incidents, or bereaved through SYV related homicides across London
Experience, training, and qualifications:
- 1 year’s recent experience working in a similar setting
- Proven track record of successfully delivering services for young people
- Knowledge of safeguarding issues relating to children and young people
To Apply for the role:
- You will have the right to work in the UK
- Have an up-to-date DBS registered on the update service or willing to process a DBS through Prospero.
Benefits of joining Prospero Health and Social Care:
- Weekly payroll
- Excellent pay rates
- Free training
For further information please contact Roberta at Prospero Health & Social Care on 02033193619 to discuss the position further.
- LocationLondon, North London
- PositionYouth Worker – Charity
- Type of workHealth & Social Care
- Contract/position start date11/11/2021
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay£13 - £16 per hour