Prospero Nursing is a leading recruitment agency placing Qualified Nurses, Midwives, ODP’s and HCAs into both the NHS and the private sector. Whilst nurses put patient care first, Prospero prioritise you. Our award-winning team of consultants take the time to understand your requirements and tailor our opportunities to match. Whether you are looking for flexibility in your working patterns, a new contract role or a permanent job Prospero can deliver for you. With a £250 welcome bonus and a streamlined recruitment process there is no better time to join Prospero Nursing.
We work across all Nursing specialisms and have a truly varied client base which includes Acute and Mental Health Hospital nursing, Community General Nursing, Community Mental Health, Primary Care and Telephone Triage, Nursing Homes, Criminal Justice, Palliative and Complex care. With 9 UK offices our consultants have specialist and local knowledge and are Healthtrust supplier partners working in hospitals across Europe.
Why Join Prospero Nursing Agency?
- NHS and Private sector jobs available
- Your choice to work flexible ad hock shifts, contracts or permanent positions
- Competitive rates of pay
- Choice of payment method
- Local knowledge, branches operating from 9 UK locations
- Streamlined Recruitment Process
- Free Mandatory Training
- Revalidation and training support
- Referral bonus of £250 when you refer a nurse (*terms apply)
Specialist Nurses working with Prospero
- Acute – Delivering Ward based medical and surgical RGN’s, Critical Care and A&E nurses
- Mental Health – RMNs into both Hospital and Community Settings
- Primary Care – Supporting 11 call centres, GP out of hours services, Practitioners and Mental Health Triage
- Criminal Justice – Prisons, Secure and Forensic specialist nurses
- Nursing Homes
- Community and District Nursing
- Theatre Nurses and ODPs
- School Nursing
- Oncology and Chemo specialists