Prospero Health and Social Care have dedicated teams throughout the UK and overseas in our international offices. We provide consultancy, career opportunities, placements and support and training to staff supporting and caring for adults, the elderly, children and young people.
While many sectors of the economy are shrinking during the coronavirus pandemic the need for staff in the health and social care sector is still very strong.
Our teams specialise across the following roles and settings.
Roles and opportunities
- Support Workers – supporting people with learning disability, challenging behavior, BSL (British sign language) – all personal care is needed here
- Health Care Assistants – personal care, elderly, dementia
- Mental Health Support Workers – supporting people with eating disorders, homeless shelter, domestic violence projects and substance misuse
- Children’s Residential Support Workers – working with young adults, children and teenagers
- Domestic Violence Workers
- Outreach Workers – working with vulnerable families in the community, vulnerable single parents, mental health
- Homeless Hostel Support Workers – working with vulnerable people or young people
- Day Centre Workers
- Senior Care Assistant
- Registered General Nurses
- Domiciliary Care Workers
Benefits of Working with us
- Weekly pay and competitive rates of pay
- Training, development and support
- Free access to The Care Certificate
- Easy to use timesheets
- 24 hour on call service and a dedicated Consultant
- Flexible working hours, whether you are looking for waking nights, weekend work or shifts that fit in with school hours
- We can arrange interviews for permanent roles for those who want a full-time role
- Recommend a Friend scheme
Accreditations – trust in Prospero
All of Prospero Health and Social Care’s candidates and company staff adhere to regulations set out under the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employments Business Regulations 2003.