As an experienced provider of Social Care, Health and Nursing staff, we understand the need for specialist accredited training and offer a wide range of mandatory and additional training courses for our temporary workforce.
We care about the professional development of everyone who works for us. As part of your registration with Prospero, you will have access to accredited practical training courses held in our network of regional branches to ensure you are fully qualified and prepared for any assignment. These include manual handling, first aid and medication training provided by our external training partners. All of our training courses provide the opportunity for open discussion to share best practice which can make up part of your revalidation.
We invest in our people.
All registered Prospero candidates have access to free annual training through our training partners and our in-house Training & Development Team.
All required training will be provided free of charge.
Access to courses to contribute towards (CPD) continuous professional development. If the type of training you require within a Social Care setting is not listed here then please do liaise with your local Prospero branch who will support you with your query.
Our online courses give you the flexibility to learn at a time that suits you.
Our eLearning training for social care include the following courses:
- Complaints Handling
- Conflict Resolution
- Countering Fraud
- Bribery and Corruption in the NHS
- Domestic Violence & Recognising Abuse
- Dysphagia Care
- Epilepsy Awareness
- Equality, Diversity and Human Rights
- Fire Safety
- First Aid In The Workplace
- Food Hygiene
- General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
- Handling Medication & Avoiding Drug Errors – Level 2
- Health, Safety and Welfare
- Infection Prevention and Control (Level 2)
- Information Governance, Record Keeping and Caldicott Protocols
- Learning Disabilities Awareness
- Lone Worker
- Management of Anaphylaxis
- Mental Capacity Act 2005 inc Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS)
- Moving and Handling Level 1Moving and Handling Level 2
- National Early Warning Score 2 (NEWS2)
- Numeracy and Drug Calculations
- Preventing Radicalisation
- Rapid Tranquillisation
- Resuscitation: Adult Basic Life Support – incl safe use of AEDs
- Safeguarding Children (SOCA) Level 1
- Safeguarding Children (SOCA) Level 2
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults (SOVA) Level 1
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults (SOVA) Level 2Sepsis Awareness
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Infection Prevention and Control
- Mental Health Act 2007
- Paediatric Basic Life Support
- SOVA and SOCA Level 3Safeguarding Children (SOCA) Level 3
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults (SOVA) Level 3
- Blood Component Transfusion
- Dementia Awareness
- Fluids And Nutrition Awareness